Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I am back!

Sorry I have been gone so long!

The past couple months have been a whirlwind of highways and hotels. I got a job as a traveling dance photographer and it took over for a while, but none of that matters now. All that matters is that Seamus and I live together and today we planted a garden!



My new home is in Eastford, Connecticut and it is adorable. Absolutely perfect for us... although, there are a lot of ants :( Anyway, my wonderful brother-in-law, Rudy, took time on Father's Day to build a raised bed and my sister Beth gave me some plants, they packed my truck up with dirt and lavender from their new house, and they sent me off to plant my very first garden. I love those guys. Seamus's brother gave us some more tomato plants which is good because I just adore tomatoes!



Here are some pictures of the new garden :)

































I am so worried that the soil was too wet when I planted. We have been having some terrible thunderstorms. All I can do is hope for the best and try to take care of my little plants. I'll be posting garden updates regularly because this is the most exciting part of my life!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment