Monday, February 25, 2013

The Fort

I built a fort in my room.



A fort is a great thing to have. It is a nice place where you can go to be alone, or do something creative, or read, or to hang out with a friend. A fort is your special place where you can be yourself and feel safe. You can decorate your fort however you want to and you can build it out of almost anything! Some people think that building a fort is just for kids, but these people are wrong. I love knowing that when I finish with all the busy work the day brings I can kick back in my fort and read a good book. Your fort is a place that you don't work in or do things that make you uptight or stressed.

My fort isn't all that impressive. I've built better ones. But it has been a while...



If this post made you think I'm crazy then that kind of sucks... but if it made you smile then I would like to encourage you to go build your own fort. Get creative with it and have fun! The possibilities are endless! I'm already making plans to build a garden fort this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment